On considering frequent change in Google Algorithm updates, it’s hard to rely on them for website traffic. The secondary action is to be carried out to safeguard our Website is to gain more Referral traffic. Referral Traffic, is just traffic on our website coming from other websites. So, concentrating on Social Network will give us a stable traffic. Facebook, Twitter, Stumbleupon and Pinterest are the top most referral traffic providing websites. Based on some experiments with Google Analytics, we could figure out that Facebook is the most preferable choose to gain huge traffic to your Website.
- 1 Gain more Referral Traffic through Facebook
- 2 Reason behind, Why Facebook Groups are the best way of Marketing
- 3 Share your post in all Facebook Groups through E-mail
Gain more Referral Traffic through Facebook
As we all know, Facebook holds 2nd largest website for huge amount of internet users. So, marketing your website on Facebook has more chances to go viral.
Possibilities for Marketing with Facebook
- Share post on your Wall/Timeline.
- Share post with Facebook Groups.
- Share post with your own Facebook Page.
In Facebook Wall/Timeline:
- Tip #1: Share your Website link along with attractive pictures relevant to the post.
- Tip #2: Tag the post with your friends (Tag with people with more followers and friends).
- Tip #3: Pick right words, answer type in order to gain more response from your audience.
In Facebook Groups:
Sharing post on your Facebook wall, will not reach to the greater level. It gets passed away with within few minutes on the Newsfeed. In this case, Facebook Groups will drive you more traffic. Let me explain in detail, there are plenty of Facebook Groups for adverticial post sharing. The mistake that we do often is, spamming with website links instead of sharing them (or) make them look so natural. Use the above tips to attract the viewers to get through the link.
Reason behind, Why Facebook Groups are the best way of Marketing
There are plenty of Facebook Groups for Post sharing. All these FB Groups will hold a specific amount of members. And, it won’t have instant updates as like your Newsfeed. So, your post share has the chance of getting viewed by many. So, you can request more Facebook Groups to join and share your posts. So that, you can drive a huge amount of referral traffic through Facebook. Say., You get sharing your post to 30 Facebook Groups. There is a chance of atleast 90 members get viewed and 30 likes and many more. The major struggle what people facing is, sharing same post to more number of Facebook Groups.
Sharing individually is the worst and time killing job. There evolved more no. of Facebook Apps which helps in sharing your post to all groups. Later, Facebook found that and started marking those posts as spam. Still you can make use of Networkedblogs, its a Social Network exclusively for voting and sharing your posts on Facebook. Its directly integrated with FB as Facebook App. You can share your post where you are admin. These would be your FB Timeline, Facebook Group (where you are the admin) and to your Facebook Page. Here your post will be shared only if you are the admin of all those things.
We all should remember one thing. Long time back, Facebook gave E-mail address for all of its users. This is also for all Facebook Groups and Facebook Pages. The cool thing we forgot is, we can easily make use of those E-mail ids to share our posts to all Facebook Groups at one click.
Things to be done before sending E-mail
- Get your E-mail Id – Know your E-mail id that you have used to create your Facebook Account. To find them, click Account Settings from Settings button on your FB Home page.
- Become a Member – Give “Request” to the particular Group and wait for Admin approval to become a “Member” in it.
- Collect E-mail address – Collect the Facebook E-mail address of all those Groups, that you want to share your post. In some groups, occasionally they provide the E-mail address of a group. The best way to find them is by finding the username of the group. Yes! Generally the username or vanity URL would be the first name followed by @groups.faceook.com
Say., If the Facebook Group URL is,https://facebook.com/groups/username. Then, the E-mail address would be firstname.lastname@example.org #4 Save them – Save those E-mail addresses in Notepad, MS Excel etc.
Steps to compose your E-mail to Facebook Groups
- Sign in to your E-mail address which you have used to create your Facebook Account.
- Compose your mail with appropriate weblink and image. While writing, be sure to make a short description. Because, your weblink may get hide as Facebook display only excerpts.
- Then, Copy/Paste all E-mail addresses of Facebook Group (where you are a member in it).
- Separate those E-mail IDs with commas.
- Use BCC field for sending mail to multiple Facebook Groups.
- Now, hit send button to send your post to all Facebook Groups.
That’s all, your post will get published in all Facebook Groups safely with just a single click. Setting this first time only may take a few minutes, but it will really become a one-click process sequentially.