Are you the active user of WhatsApp? Before getting started, let me clear that we all know and use WhatsApp. It’s a most famous Instant Messaging Application available for almost all mobile platforms. Now, its also available for your PC’s. Recently, It got an update for iOS7 too. It became more famous for its unlimited smooth instant messaging even at the 2G (Edge) Network.
For every new Registration, WhatsApp offers 1-year Free Trial period. After that, you have to pay WhatsApp 0.99$/year to renew your Account. But, this is not one-time payment like other Apps, you have to pay for every year. Paying one dollar for WhatsApp is not a big deal, everybody can afford this amount for a year. It will be more cheap comparing to your SMS charges, but via WhatsApp you can send images, voice memo, videos etc. Then, why the hell you need to read this article? It’s just the user’s inability to pay WhatsApp fee with the required Payment mode. Yeah! everyone can’t have a paypal account, mastercard/visa card etc. especially for students, but WhatsApp is mostly used by students right!
Step-by-Step process to Pay WhatsApp fees
- Open your WhatsApp application and go to “Option → About Info”. There you can check your date of expiration.
- There you will get a “Purchase Now” link, and follow the link you will be getting Payment option.
- Choose your Payment Mode ie., Paypal, Google Wallet.
- Bookmark the web page, Copy the page URL then go to your Web Browser.
- Paste the URL and continue payment.
How to extend trial period (or) avoid WhatsApp Expired?
It’s more simple, just delete your existing WhatsApp Account and create a new Account. Your Account will get extended to next 1-year, This technique is working fine till date. I am not sure about the future, If anything changed I will surely let you know. So, Subscribe us for further updates.
- Like the above step-by-step process, Go to “Option → About → Account Info → Option → Delete Account”.
- Choose, “Delete your WhatsApp Service with Payment Information”.
Press “Continue” and enter your mobile ph.no and follow to complete your “Deletion” process. It will delete all your details on WhatsApp, now create a new account with WhatsApp. That’s all you will get another one year extension of free trial account. I hope this could better idea to avoid your WhatsApp fees. Enjoy WhatsApp ‘ing 😉 If you have any doubts please leave a comment below. I am ready to serve you 🙂
UPDATE: Many people tried this trick to bypass WhatsApp payment after expiring the free trial subscription, and complain this trick is not working out. I am sorry! this method works only before the end of your Free Subscription.