The first thing to know about Apple Watch for emails is, you can read the mails you received but can’t compose one.
So, hey Apple fanboys! got your Apple Watch? Here’s an article to know more about emails on Apple watch. Actually, Apple Watch doesn’t have a Siri for Mail App. But, you can read them and I’m going to explain that how?
Read this: Best Free Encrypted Email Services
The height’s of laziness, brought the gadgets from MAC level into tiny Apple watches. But, in the fast running work culture you will meet the time that even phones aren’t gonna be handy. By that time, your Apple watch will definitely help you out in reading mails from CEO 😛 wherever you go. Though you can’t compose a mail via Apple watch; you can read, mark as unread, flag it, and even delete your emails.
In case, you don’t know how to configure your Apple watch with your iPhone don’t worry. I’m gonna give you a step-by-step guide on, “Read Emails on your Apple Watch”.
Read Emails on your Apple Watch – Guide
So, all you need to do is to follow up the step-by-step guide. It’s actually divided into 2 parts. One, is the configuration with your Apple iPhone and the later is with your new Apple Watch.
Configure Apple Watch with iPhone
- Step 1: Open Apple Watch App on your iPhone.
- Step 2: Tap on, My Watch tab on the App.
- Step 3: Done! Now, Tap on Notifications.
- Step 4: Finally, Tap on Mail.
- Step 5: Here, Tap on Mirror iPhone to use the same notifications settings for your iPhone.
- Step 6: You can also Tap on Custom, to get additional options.
- Tap on Inbox of your Mail App.
- Toggle Show Alerts, to switch ON.
- Now, Toggle on Sound and (or) Haptics to choose either sound or haptic feedback or the both.
- You can repeat all 6 steps for each inbox you have.
Read Emails on Apple Watch Mail App Now!
Here you can use your Mail App on Apple Watch to read, mark it as unread, flag it and even trash it. Now, follow up the second part of this guide to complete the setup to read emails on Apple Watch.
- Step 7: Now, Tap on the Digital Crown of your Apple Watch.
- Step 8: Tap on the Mail icon.
- Step 9: Tap on an email to open and read the mails.
- Step 10: To get further options, lick the mail firmly to get mark as unread, flag, trash options.
Now, I know you are interested in reading emails on your Apple Watch. That’s why you read this post to this last paragraph. So, share your thoughts with me in the comment box below. Hope! this guide helps you read all your mails instantly via Apple Watch.