In India, the train transportation is cheap and convenient over the years. Booking train tickets through online is managed by the
IRCTC(Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation) website. It is the only official website and has no mirror sites. So, it faces a huge amount of user requests especially at the time between 10 to 12 PM. As, it’s the time for booking Tatkal tickets. Due to this heavy traffic, the site may be down before completing the booking process. It will be really a hectic job at the time of booking tatkal tickets. According to the reports from COMSCORE and ASSOCHAM, IRCTC is the most popular E-commerce travel site in India, which hold the highest transaction share in travel category.
You can book only 2 tickets using one user account. So, for booking more tickets you need to open multiple accounts which is a headache to complete booking process, as there are thousands of people requesting at the same time. After login, it’s user’s responsibility to keep the session active. In booking process you should keep your debit card/credit card with yourself to keep up the session active.
So, here I have found an alternate IRCTC tatkal ticket booking method to get more possibilities of getting booked your Tatkal tickets on IRCTC website faster.
- 1 Book IRCTC Tatkal Tickets Faster Online, How?
- 2 Use IRCTC eWallet to book your Train tickets Quickly Online
Book IRCTC Tatkal Tickets Faster Online, How?
Recently, I found an interesting web tool, Magic Auto fill which is actually a bookmarklet helps you to improve the booking process quickly. It was developed by Amit Agarwal, the tech columnist and founder of CTRLQ.org. This tool is not a mirror site are a 3rd party sites to book your tatkal tickets but it helps you to make the completion process quicker,where most of the Indian Rail tatkal tickets will be sold within an hour. Also, it’s a brilliant work which will not affects anybody doing the booking process, it just auto fill the reservation form to speeder the completion process than before. Here, we have explained, “How to use the Magic Auto fill to book your IRCTC tatkal tickets faster?”
Steps to use Magic Autofill for IRCTC(An Alternate Method to book IRCTC tickets quicker)
- Follow the link, www.ctrlq.org/irctc.
- Click the “fill reservation form” button.
- Add all details that are necessary similar to booking a ticket on the official website –IRCTC.
- By this tool, you can book tickets upto 6 adult passengers and 2 child passengers.
- After filling all the details in the corresponding fields, add your mobile no. at the end of the form.
- After that, click on “I’m Feeling Lucky” button.
- Now, you will get a pop-up box with “Magic Autofill” bookmarklet.
- Drag it to your Bookmarks tab.
- All done! now open your IRCTC website.
- Go to ticket booking section.
Now, click on magic autofill bookmarklet to autofill all the details you have entered there, to complete the ticket booking process. The most important thing is, you have to complete the process as quick as possible, because the tickets may get filled within seconds. No doubt! Magic Autofill, is definitely be the, “best alternative IRCTC website for booking Indian rail tickets faster“.
Magic Autofill Video Demo – For Fast Tatkal Tickets Booking
Use IRCTC eWallet to book your Train tickets Quickly Online
Steps to create eWallet account on IRCTC
- Sign in your IRCTC account.
- Choose “eWallet Registration” link on “Plan my travel” page.
- Submit your PAN card no. and name for verification.
- After Verification details, create a transaction password.
- Pay eWallet registration fee of amount Rs 250 by the available payment options.
Passengers can deposit the amount in multiples of Rs.100’s. Minimum deposit is Rs.100 and can deposit the max. of upto Rs.5000 in their eWallet. And the deposit amount in eWallet can’t be refunded. Now, even the broadband connections acts sluggish while booking for IRCTC train tickets, it will become slower even in 3G. So, use this tricks to book your train tickets faster online.